Only those students who show respect in attitude and behavior for the Word of God, maintain a reverent attitude toward that which is spiritual, agree to abide by the policies and standards of the Academy, and conduct themselves in harmony with the standards of Christian education as upheld by the Seventh-day Adventist Church should apply for admission to Fletcher Academy. Students in grades nine through twelve who demonstrate a definite interest and commitment to receiving a Christian education and pledge to support the mission, values, beliefs, philosophy, and objectives of Fletcher will be considered for admission.
It is expected that the parent or guardian of the applicant will encourage the student to keep school policies and standards at all times to ensure that the student’s conduct corresponds to the spirit of the institution.
Our website is designed to make the application process as simple as possible using our Online Application. Applying online simplies submission and provides a way for the parent/student to track the status of their admission once the application has been submitted.
Step 1: Online Application: Go to the Online Application website. Select “Create an Account”. Then log into your account and Create a New Student Application for your child. This login will allow you to have access to the application until you complete and submit the application with the $40 non-refundable application fee. After submitting the application, you will be able to continue tracking the progress of the application as well as see when supplemental forms have been submitted.
Completed applications will be considered for academic acceptance when the following has been received:
- Two of the three requested electronic referral/recommendation forms (Principal, English, and Math teacher)
- Copy of student's birth certificate
- Recent grade report
- Current Standardized Test Scores
Step 2: Financial Plan: After submitting the completed online application and you have received notification of acceptance by email, you should contact the Finance Office to work out an acceptable Financial Plan. If applying for financial aid, you must fill out the Student Aid Application Form and/or Church Matching Application Form. Once the financial plan is signed and returned to the Finance Office, you will receive a link to complete the online enrollment.
Step 3: Online Enrollment: Additional questions and supplemental documents will be required at this stage:
- A current (within one year prior to enrollment) Physical Examination Form filled out by a physician for all transfer students and freshmen.
- A complete immunization record furnished by a physician or health department (required by State of North Carolina).
- Social Security Card (once eligible for the work program).
- Signed Medical Consent Form with a copy of insurance card. Those who choose not to carry personal medical coverage assume full responsibility for their student’s medical bills.
- Evidence of having completed 8th grade or a complete transcript of past credits earned in other secondary schools.
- Students applying for senior year must submit official transcripts prior to August 1.
Students must have completed both Steps 1 & 2 prior to being eligible for the summer work program. All steps must be completed prior to arriving on campus for the school term.
If you have any questions please contact our Registrar, Janet Novak.
- Students who apply after the third week of the semester will not be accepted without transfer grades.
- Those who enroll after Registration Day will be charged a $80.00 late registration fee.
- Late Registration will not take place on the first day of school. Late registrants must wait until the second day of the school year.