Only those students who show respect in attitude and behavior for the Word of God, maintain a reverent attitude toward that which is spiritual, agree to abide by the policies and standards of the Academy, and conduct themselves in harmony with the standards of Christian education as upheld by the Seventh-day Adventist Church should apply for admission to Fletcher Academy. Students in grades nine through twelve who demonstrate a definite interest and commitment to receiving a Christian education and pledge to support the mission, values, beliefs, philosophy, and objectives of Fletcher will be considered for admission. It is expected that the parent or guardian of the applicant will encourage the student to keep school policies and standards at all times to ensure that the student’s conduct corresponds to the spirit of the institution.
Applications are considered when all of the following items have been submitted via the online application process:
- Completed Online Application including the non-refundable application fee ($40 domestic students, $150 international students).
- Medical Statement Form detailing any allergy or medication needs.
- Physical examination Form, current (within one year prior to enrollment) and filled out by a physician.
- Signed Medical Consent Form with a copy of your health insurance card. Those who choose not to carry personal medical coverage assume full responsibility for their student's medical bills.
- Send a Request for Records Form to your previous school. Evidence of having completed 8th grade or a complete transcript of past credits earned in other secondary schools. Students applying for senior year must submit official transcripts prior to acceptance. Unofficial transcripts should be submitted with the application.
- Home School Course Verification Form is needed for Home School students.
- Activity Permission Form
- Three Recommendation Forms submitted electronically by three references (Prefered: Principal, English and Math teacher).
- A complete immunization record furnished by a physician or health department (required by the State of North Carolina).
- A copy of student's birth certificate.
- Financial Plan Form produced by the finance department. Please contact the Finance Department to develop a financial plan.
- If you are requesting Financial Assistance, please complete the Student Aid Application Form.
When the online application is complete, the Admissions Committee will review the application. A letter will be sent to the student and a copy to the parents indicating the committee's decision. Students must receive a Letter of Acceptance before arriving on campus for school or work. Fletcher Academy reserves the right to interview any applicant before accepting him/her as a student. You may check on the status of your application via the online application portal.
Above are the forms needed for application to Fletcher Academy. Follow the links to download the PDF files. All forms can be mailed to the Registrar, Janet Novak, at:Registrar, Fletcher Academy PO Box 5440 Fletcher, North Carolina 28732
Or email to: email@example.com
- Students who apply after the third week of the semester will not be accepted without transfer grades.
- Those who enroll after Registration Day will be charged a $80.00 late registration fee.
- Late Registration will not take place on the first day of school. Late registrants must wait until the second day of the school year.
Fletcher Academy Applicants should note Fletcher Academy operates under the principles of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Consequently there are policies and practices that are unique to Fletcher Academy.
- For each year in attendance, students must take one year of a scripturally - oriented religion course.
- All dormitory students are required to attend daily worships in the dormitories, and all students are required to attend weekly chapel services.
- All dormitory students are required to attend the weekend religious services when on campus.
- All meals served are vegetarian.
- Students are not permitted to bring meat or caffeine drinks on campus.
- Possession and/or use of tobacco and/or alcohol are strictly forbidden by our students - on or off campus.
- Music, dress, games or other materials that perpetuate violence, drugs, occult themes, sex, immoral conduct, or gang association are strictly prohibited.
* Fletcher Academy will interview all non-Seventh-day Adventist applicants prior to full acceptance to determine if Fletcher Academy meets the needs of the applicant.