Applications will be considered complete when the following items have been received by the Admissions Office:
- Completed application form including nonrefundable application fee of $40 for domestic students ($150 for international students).
- A current (within one year prior to enrollment) physical examination form filled out by a physician for all transfer students and freshmen.
- A complete immunization record furnished by a physician or health department (required by State of NC).
- Evidence of having completed 8th grade or a complete transcript of past credits earned in other secondary schools.
- Students applying for senior year must submit official transcripts prior to acceptance. Unofficial transcripts should be submitted with the application.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Recommendations from three references with their complete address and phone numbers (Principal, English and Math teacher).
- Financial Agreement Form.
- Signed Medical Consent form with copy of insurance card. Those who choose not to carry personal medical coverage assume full responsibility for their student's medical bills.
When the application is complete, the Admissions Committee will review the application. A letter will be sent to the student and a copy to the parents indicating the committee's decision. Students must receive a Letter of Acceptance before arriving on campus for school or work. Fletcher Academy reserves the right to interview any applicant before accepting him/her as a student at FA. For a Check List of procedures to apply, Click Here.
- Students who apply after the third week of the semester will not be accepted without transfer grades.
- Those who enroll after Registration Day will be charged a $80.00 late registration fee.
- Late Registration will not take place on the first day of school. Late registrants must wait until the second day of the school year.
- For each year in attendance, students must take one year of a scripturally - oriented religion course.
- All dormitory students are required to attend daily worships in the dormitories, and all students are required to attend weekly chapel services.
- All dormitory students are required to attend the weekend religious services when on campus.
- All meals served are vegetarian.
- Students are not permitted to bring meat or caffeine drinks on campus.
- Possession and/or use of tobacco and/or alcohol are strictly forbidden by our students - on or off campus.
- Music, dress, games or other materials that perpetuate violence, drugs, occult themes, sex, immoral conduct, or gang association are strictly prohibited.
* Fletcher Academy will interview all non-Seventh-day Adventist applicants prior to full acceptance to determine if Fletcher Academy meets the needs of the applicant.