Fletcher Academy Annual Alumni Golf Classic
Friday, October 4, 2019
- 8:30 AM - Registration
- 9:15 AM - Putting Tournament
- 10:00 AM - Shotgun Start
Format: Captains Choice
- Each player hits a tee shot.
- Each player then hits their second shot from the best tee shot of the four.
- Play continues until a ball is in the hole.
- It is required that each player's drive/tee shot be counted at least twice during the 18 holes.
Tournament Prizes - additional flight when golfers exceed 40
- $80 per person - 1st place
- $50 per person - 2nd place
- $25 per person - 3rd place
- $25 - Putting Contest
- $25 - Longest Drive (2 holes)
- $25 - Closest to the Pin (4 holes)
Putting Contest participants must arrive no later than 9:15 AM.
Boxed lunches, snacks & drinks will be provided.
Directions from I-26 West: (Google Maps)
- Take the Hendersonville Exit 49B (old Exit 18B).
- Go 11 miles on Highway 64 West.
- Turn right onto Brickyard Road.
- The club is 1.5 miles on the left.
Proceeds to benefit Fletcher Academy Student Tuition Assistance Fund.
If you have any questions or if you need more information please contact the development office.
Etowah Valley Golf & Resort is nestled in the mountains between Asheville and Hendersonville in Western North Carolina.
Ranked among the world’s Top 50 golf destinations by Golfer’s Digest, Etowah Valley is an extraordinary setting for a timeless game. Wrapped in natural beauty, our spectacular 27-hole golf course offers unique terrain and an ideal climate with awe-inspiring mountain views. Etowah’s lush fairways bend, fold and roll to perfectly manicured bent grass greens as large as 9,000 square feet.